Saturday, October 23, 2010

Poppies and Orchids

So yes, yesterday was all about the Japanese Gardens, and today is about poppies and orchids.





Inside the conservatory... I had some friends get married here in 2008 (I think). They just had their first baby, a little girl. 






Back out the other side of the conservatory, I want to have a feature like this in my future garden.


Lovely tulips, with the Derwent River in the background.


Tomorrow, at the risk of totally alienating all my readers, there'll be four more photos from the Botanical Garden visit, which are being used as part of the 100 Snapshots Challenge. 
And then I'll be talking about something else, I promise!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue to post your beautiful flower photos as your spring and summer blooms...it will remind me that our autumn and winter will soon be over ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!