Well I am a bit excited right now, because it has been a while since I have received a blog award. Thank you, Erin, for my Happy 101 award!
Now I get to share 10 things that make me happy and 10 blogs that make me happy, then the people I tag get to repeat the process if they want to :)
Things that make me happy:
1. Music. Especially Steven Curtis Chapman and also, at the moment Lincoln Brewster. Unfortunately, one of my Steven Curtis Chapman cd's (my favourite one) is very bady scratched and either has to be repaired before it drives me up the wall or thrown out :(
3. Chatting to people over facebook chat! Especially my mum!
4. Cooking a dinner that my husband cannot find any fault with. Not that he is a complainer... just pedantic :S
6. My husband. Hello!!!!!!! Comment this time, sweetie! Go on the other computer if you have to! (The work computer he usually reads my blog on doesn't allow him to post comments.)
7. Seeing people make the designs I have on Ravelry.
8. Seeing people change and grow and blossom.
9. My three neices. Hello my neices mum! Give them all a cuddle for me!
10. Jesus, he makes me 'smileinsideallthetime' happy :D
Ten blogs that make me happy:
1. Alaskan Purl by Allison
2. Attic24 by Lucy
3. Generation Cedar by Kelly
4. IndieHomeEc by HollyLynne
5. Joli House by Amanda
6. Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs by Sharon
7. Planet June by June Gilbank
8. Posie Gets Cozy by Alicia
9. The Toby Show by Jonah Lisa