Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning

This morning I was up about five hours earlier than I usually am (this is not an exaggeration). There is something so wonderful and beautiful about early morning. Each time I get up early (that is, before 7am) I wish I was up that early every morning. I was so wide awake and energetic that I stuck my new beanie on my head (and, no bed hair! I got up and it was perfect!), grabbed my camera and went for a waltz outside. 

 
Hello, morning!

  This is a wide shot: right click and select 'view image' for a better look.

Geraniums with a layer of heavy dew (this is a wide shot too).

Hello, hopeful bluegum regrowth.


 Pretty in Pink: if I thought you would look good in a vase you would be inside right now.

Have you been for a dance lately? You know you want to! Stick your favourite beanie on your head, grab your camera and go for a waltz outside...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for you birthday idea! You live in such a beautiful place and spring is lovely isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an inspiring + beautiful post. enjoy the rest of your day!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos... no wonder you want to arise early. What beauty at your finger tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :D I do live in a beautiful place, and the macro setting on my camera just makes it look even better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!