Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seven Virtues Flash Fiction Challenge

I have to admit that I am a little nervous about this challenge... there's something about creative writing that is very personal, and sharing it can be a little daunting.
Nevertheless, I am determined to be brave!


From the 7th to the 13th of August, I'll be joining in with Lady Antimony's flash fiction challenge. Basically, you write a 100 word story on each of seven virtues.

These virtues:
Sunday - Chastity 
Monday - Temperance
 Tuesday -
Charity
 Wednesday -
Diligence
 Thursday -
Patience
 Friday -
Kindness
 Saturday -
Humility

I think it will be quite tricky - virtues are never easy to write about!

If you want to join in, just click through the links to read all about it and sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your submissions! Don't worry, I think all of us are having trouble with the Virtues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be loads of fun! I'm doing it too and I'm really looking forward to reading what everyone comes up with. The sins were a blast, but the virtues are the real challenge (ain't that always the way!).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!