Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello Out There!

Well I nearly managed to make it a month since my last post, but was getting itchy to pop in a say hello! I was going to do a post on my favourite underwear, but wasn't sure how that would go down with the husband...

Since the 13th of August several things have happened:
 - Tasmania had its first real taste of winter. (Read: snow!!!! About 3mm of it. Though there was a lot on Mt Wellington.)
 - Spring is very much here - blossoms everywhere and sunshine and daffodils. I love spring.
 - My potted Rosemary has sweet purple flowers


 - I had a 3 week teaching practicum, which was great and I passed! Woohoo!!! This is why I'm so happy about passing.
 - I did the dishes. Twice.
 - I finished knitting this scarf: 


 - And all these slippers: 



- I started this scarf (only 40% to go!)


 -  I received the wool to make another scarf exactly the same as the above scarves... but business is business and I've already been paid, so scarf making has got to happen.
 - Found out I that I weigh more than I thought I did. If only it were trim muscle and not blubbery blubber cushioning.
 - I read Little Lord Fauntleroy. I loved it. I never wanted it to end. And the grandfather's dog? His name is Dougal. Just like my 8kg cat!
 - I found out how uncooperative my cat can be when it comes to taking photos. (Just look at the camera sensibly!!!)


Yeah, so that is my super exciting life. I know, don't you wish you were me?

2 comments:

  1. I was staring at those scarves thinking, 'Oh my, they are so gorgeous!' and getting green with envy. How did you make them so beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! You should make one!

    http://beautifulyarn.com/2010/03/the-bella-lana-reversible-cable-scarf/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!