Saturday, September 18, 2010

Picnik and Cradle Mountain


Greetings fellow Earthlings!

Tasmania is fully immersed in the throes of Spring. The first week was sunny and altogether lovely. This week there has been rain, wiiiiiiiiiiind (so much wind), sleet and snow, with sunsine peeking out from behind heavy clouds - always in time to melt any snow that may have settled. Apparently Thursday was the coldest day in Tasmania since 1986.

Cradle Mountain... beautiful!

But I have not come here to talk about the weather. I think we are past that stage of our relationship.


I love this photo my husband took of a pine and Dove Lake.

I have recently discovered Picnik, and have been having HEAPS of fun editing photos on there.



That's pretty much all I wanted to tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!