Friday, May 7, 2010

So Happy Right Now!

A couple of years ago I fell in love. On Wednesday I realised that My Love was half price. 

Would you like to see?


Isn't it just wonderful! It is a picture by Charles C. Ebbets, and it was taken in 1932. It is called "Lunch break on the 69th fl. of RCA". You might know the building as the Rockefeller Centre.

They are up so high! That would never be allowed now. Never ever ever. I love this picture. 

Did you understand what I am saying? I l-o-v-e this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Well... you can't leave me "hanging up there" - Did ya buy it? Did ya? Did ya?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!