Right now I am...
...tired, stressed and headachy.
...a bad homemaker. I have no clean dishes left :(
...a terrible student.
...running out of time before the Handmade Hobart market (see previous post).
...annoyed that the shawl pins I bought are going to eat up most of the profits I would have gotten from the neckwarmers I am making (really, it was the freakin' postage!!!!)
...not sure how to infuse this blog with a sense of my personality.
...in the mood for a list.
The Subsequent List (complete the majority of this by Sunday evening)
- Return jacket I have decided I do not like.
- Buy the picture of men sitting on a beam suspended 100s of metres above the ground (I have loved this picture for years, and it is half price!).
- Do the majority of the dishes.
- Cook something that has vegetables in it.
- Take the rubbish and recycling up to the bins.
- Do not get sick (have an early night).
- Finish the beanie I am currently working on and crochet another one.
- Start on university assignments due next week.
- Go to SIL's on Saturday.
- Go to church on Sunday.
- Go to bed before midnight and get up before midday.
Ah! Lists! I feel a bit better now that I have something to refer to over the next three (only three!) days.
Three cheers for lists!