Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pattern PDFs

It has taken me hours and now my brain is hurting from working so hard, but I am making PDF versions of my two crochet patterns!

I think it has worked, even though they are appearing differently to how I would like them too. I think that is because I am doing it through Google Docs? Does anyone know?

I will be adding the links to the sidebar very soon :D

ETA: It's okay! I figured out how to make them appear the way I wanted them too! Yay yay yay yay YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. It´s so much easier just to put everything into a Word file, then instead of saving it normally you go to "save as" and there you choose "save as PDF or XPS"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'll keep it in mind for next time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!