Saturday, February 2, 2008

Been researchin' - and I'm still on holidays... (can't help myself!)

Don't worry - I wasn't doing stuff for uni! (I can hear your sigh of relief...) No, I have been visiting the Dietitians Association of Australia. I have been looking at food info - such as how many serves of what food groups we are meant to have, and at what actually constitutes a serve. Interesting stuff. They have a link to a pdf all about healthy eating, and it is totally worth downloading (it's only about 20 pages): Australian Guide to Healthy Eating. The challenge now is to figure out how to achieve a balanced diet with the recommended serves of each food group on our tiny weeny budget!! I have some ideas... and al-natural easter eggs is not one of them(I think that's classic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!