Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today in the History Books

Today I am...

Making:
A variation of my Urban Shell's Scarf - a neckwarmer! This will be the prototype for a handmade stall I am taking part in with my SIL and another friend. I will be writing up the pattern for it, too!

Reading: 
Hind's Feet in High Places, a really sweet story that is also an allegory about living as a Christian.

Going to Cook:  
Banana Muffins - I have 5 bananas that are so ripe they are black. They are going to be so easy to mash.


Planning on implementing:
Family Dinners - we need more talk time! However, it also means clearing the diningroom table, which can be a bit of a challenge.

Listening to:
Lincoln Brewster's album, Today is the Day. I love this so much! Here is the title song. (Sorry! I can not remember how to get the video to show up here!)

Thinking About:
This Easter weekend, and all the things we are going to - church and family dinners. Also about what else to put in this post :)


Grateful for:
University Holidays! Also my husband (who is barely able to contain his excitement about two 4-day work weeks in a row), my friends (I had a great time last night!) and my cat. I love how his whole body vibrates when he purrs. I am also grateful for chocolate and homemade hot cross buns. Bring on the weekend!

What is making history for you today?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I really like yours - your writing style feels similar to mine so I feel like I am talking to an old friend! And your recipes - ooohhh! I am craving some blackberry ham now (I made banana nut bread the other day!). You've got a good thing going here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog too! I think I had looked at about 3 posts when I decided to subscribe to it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!