Saturday, April 17, 2010

Housekeeping

Truth be told, I am a rather lazy housekeeper in real life. Yes, my home looks nice and people like being here but the dishes are always stacked up and I rarely vacuum. Honestly, I prefer the term 'homemaker' to 'housekeeper' or 'housewife'. But this post is not about 'real life' housekeeping, it is about blog housekeeping. 


You might have noticed that I have been shuffling things around with the purpose of tidying up the sidebar. I stumbled across how to make 'Pages' so I have made three of them, which you can find just below the blog header: Yummy Recipes, Beautiful Crochet, and All About Kathy. So now the sidebar is lots tidier!

On another note, I had lots of fun creating the photo collages for the three pages! Though you might notice that one of the photos in the Beautiful Crochet page is not what it seems...

I am interested to hear what people think of the changes I have made. Do you like them? Or is it a big, fat, resounding "change it back"?

4 comments:

  1. Oooo a knitting pic snuck in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yep! It was a case of "what is on my computer that I can use" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pages. I've been working on them too, as you know. But I've made my own buttons and kept them in the sidebar. But I didn't think about making one for my recipes! I'm going to have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that you had made buttons for your pages. They look really good :) In the future I might do that too, but for the time being I think I'll leave it as is.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!