Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog "Finds"

In my eratic ramblings through the blogging world I have found two blogs which are funny. They make me laugh... and cringe a little... they might make you laugh (and cringe) too!

First there is The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. As a student halfway through completing a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in English, how can I go past this? Looking at some (okay, MANY) of the blog "entries" I think that people use quotation marks where they should actually be "underlining"...Second there is Cake Wrecks. Some of these cakes are gross, others are morally wrong (one is even censored!), but there is an occasional gem. Here are some pictures from the site to inspire you to take a look... Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!