Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Time!

It was my sister-in-law's b'day the other day (check out her blog here). She and her family have just moved house, and my husband (her brother) offered to set up their computer and internet. So anyway, he asked me if I minded him going over there after soccer training, and I said "Yeah, that's fine. Ask if she wants me to cook tea for them. It will be soup." So he asked her and she said "YES!"

So my SIL thought she was getting this: But she didn't know she was getting this as well: A bit belated but only one day late :) (Please ignore the stuff in the background! I was in a rush!!)

I have done a seperate post about the cake, NOT that it deserves it, but the frosting does!

3 comments:

  1. Your sister in law is lucky to have you. I bet she loved the chocolate cake, it looks delish!

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria! It was such a huge cake for 4 people, but we managed to get through it... the things we put ourselves through!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy you have an award waiting for you at my blog. Congratulations!

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!