Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3: The Tupperware Cabinet

I should start this post by letting you know that I don't have a tupperware cabinet.
I have a plastic tub that I keep all my plastic (tupperware and otherwise) containers in. 

I have a small kitchen!

This is where the containers live, in the tub directly under the microwave under the stairs:

See the neft guns? And the ladybugs? And yes, we use margarine (shock horror!).
This is before I started going through my "tupperware tub":


These are the things I decided not to keep:

The things on the left were put into recycling, I'm using the drinkbottle and I want to declutter the tupperware.
Finally, this was after:

As you can see, there's still plenty of tupperware left.
It's not much different, but it is neater and it's enough to make me happy, and isn't that what organising your home is really all about?

Btw, would any of you like these tupperware "FlatOut" containers? A set of four, barely used. 

This is what they look like "popped out" - 950ml capacity.
Flattened out, they really don't take up much space.
Leave a comment and I'll get back to you (make sure you include your email address). 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm interested in your tupperware "FlatOut" containers. Please email me at jonesdonnisha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!