Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nine Things

Gentleness... when I want to kick the cat.

Patience... when I have already repeated myself half-a-dozen times.

Goodness... I want this to influence my actions.


Faithfulness... even when I feel like I have been abandoned.

Self-control... chocolate is not always the answer (nor is that skein of yarn).

Kindness... not just in my actions, but also in my heart.


Peace... even when it is one of "those days".

Joy... like a rainbow on the inside... are tears the transformed waterdrops?

Love... which never fails, always hopes, always trusts.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely list of things we all stive for every day. Thanks.

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???? I'm totally confused... Chocolate isn't the answer? (sigh)
    I loved this post. I think we could all have some extra "fruit" instead of chocolate...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!