Wednesday, October 23, 2013

In the Garden: There is Life!

After a week of anxious waiting, yesterday I was thrilled to return home from work to teeny tiny beetroot sprouts!



Today, there were finally signs of life outside in the "real" garden too.

Snowpea!



More beetroot!



Lettuce!



Since taking these photos another snowpea and a bean have poked out too. YAY!

Meanwhile, I have six tomato plants and a chili plant on my kitchen windowsill. 



Behind them, the view to the garden - my little tiny veggie garden!



And the strawberries? Between the three plants are growing more than thirty strawberries! Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!