Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Flamies!

Yes, crochet-world includes awards for crochety things!

The cool bit is that anyone who wields a hook can partake and have a say in who they think deserves recognition. Just follow this link to the Voters Guide (should that have an apostrophy? I'm thinking yes?) and click on the VOTE NOW text. You will need to refer to the guide - there are a lot of categories. If there are some that you don't have an opinion on, just skip that question (like I did for about 10 questions...).

If you vote, you get a gift of a free scarf pattern, which will apparently only be available for a limited time. 

Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!