Friday, December 3, 2010

Raindrops and Wedding Bells

Today it is my fifth wedding anniversary! Already. It goes by so fast.

I'm sure you will all excuse me for having a little break from adventy/Christmassy posts so that I can have a little reminisce.

Today it is raining. Those who were at my wedding will know how appropriate this is: the days before and after my wedding day were warm and sunny. My wedding day, however, was misty and rainy. I don't think it stopped raining all day. My ivory dress looked blue because of the tarps which were put up to keep guests dry. 

There was no back up plan, and looking back, I wouldn't change anything. Here are a couple of photos.



It has been a good five years :)

1 comment:

  1. I looooooove your wedding photos! Five years already, wow has that gone by quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!