Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Abalone and Flowers (a crafty update)

At last, I have been able to upload photos! YAY! I really need to find the software for my camera so I can use the desktop for photo-related-stuff. 


I've just realised how long it's been since I've done a knitting/crochet update post.


So, the latest thing off the needles is this beauty (excuse my dirty mirror), Abalone.
I have worn it out, and was even complimented, which is always nice. It's like wearing a big cuddle. I love how soft it is.


These flowers were a little 30min project: a blind-pull for my parent's new house. The flowers were made using my Spring Blossoms pattern.


And those are the projects this post's title was referring to.


Below are some more of my recent projects, for your viewing pleasure (and my showing pleasure) - which do you like most? 


Slippers for my mother-in-law, a birthday present, made using my own pattern.


A doily, made up as I went along, now living under my fruit bowl.


An angel (you can just see the gold wings).


A strawberry keyring, a present for a friend.


And lastly, two dolls dresses, one in lilac and one in cream.
(This picture was taken in a hurry!)


There's something so inspiring about looking at what you have made. I've been working on a few other projects for a while now, hopefully it won't be too long before I can share more finished things with you (such as an incredible stripy scarf!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!