*** In an effort to get rid of random bits of paper, I'm turning them into blog posts. The upside? A lasting record and I get to share them with all of you!***
10 Things you would learn if your teacher was a dog:
1) When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2) Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3) Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
4) Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
5) Stretch before rising (it really gets you energized, believe it or not!).
6) Run, romp and play daily.
7) On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass, and on hot days drink lots of water and rest under a shady tree.
8) When it is in your best interest, practice obedience.
9) Be loyal.
10) When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
Okay, this picture is just funny... it is from here.