Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Introductions Must Be Made

Hey Y'all!

I just wanted to drop a line and let you know of a new project I have started up to fill in my free time.



The idea came to me when I was trying to think of stuff I know about. I realised that even though I have lived in Tasmania my whole life I really don't know it very well. So I have started up a blog that has the purpose of exploring Tassie, and finding out all sorts of interesting things! There are photos, and there will be history and literature too. Of course, I am open to people's suggestions... what would you like to know about Tasmania?



Please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!