Thursday, July 17, 2008

No Excuses... I'm just lazy

My last post was on the 1st of May. That is more that 2 and a half months ago! I don't have any reason for abandoning the blogging world... I had no life-threatening events take place and I didn't forget how to use my computer.

Okay, so I do have one excuse: I had 3 massive essays due on the 26th of May (2 essays that were 5000 words each and an annotated bibliography that was 3500 words long), but since then I have been on holidays!!!

I admit it - I have been a very, very lazy girl.

My dear bloggees, please forgive me and don't abandon me... posts are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!